Monday, April 18, 2011

Trees, Tummies, and Too many children~

Apparently, Blogger does not want me to change my picture on my background of my blog!  I have been trying for 3 days to get it do something different than the trees, and it just says loading , loading.....Ahhhhhhhh!!!! That 's frustrating!  I did get it to add the cute animal pictures gadgets, and the Christian Music sample gadget at the bottom. I kind of liked the music thing because if you read real fast you can have music while you read my blog entry for the day, lol!
  We've had one of those weekends at my house.  Mark has been terribly sick at his stomach , and nothing we did seemed to help.  He is hardly ever sick, and so he is not a very happy camper when he is. I finally got some homeopathic stomach meds with activated charcoal, which seemed to really help. I hope he is able to go to work tomorrow, as three "children" underfoot is almost too many.  I 'm sure you ladies know what I mean!  
  So other than technical difficulties with my computer , and technical difficulties with hubby's tummy, it's been a pretty good Monday , I guess.  I think those are both fairly minor problems , anyway!

Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment