Monday, April 25, 2011

My Favorite Holiday~

I just discovered an amazing website! Now if you haven't read any of my blog before, then I will explain. I am a little bit strange, as anyone in my family will happily tell you.  I like odd people, unique things, and off -beat poetry and places. I also love to do art.  Painting, collage, pen and ink , colored pencils, shoot, I'll even color with crayons, I ain't picky! 
    Well, anyway the way this ties in with the website I found is that it gives you a holiday for every single day of the year, and today is ..........wait for it........National Crayola Day!  YAY!  .;*.,;*confetti.,;*
So in honor of National Crayola Day, my children have decided we will all wear our favorite color Crayola crayon behind our ears for the day.   Also , here is a picture done by the Master Crayon Artist himself,  Don Marco~ Mr. Crayola.........feel free to be amazed, astounded, etc......and yes , it really WAS all done in Crayola crayons!


Cool , huh?  So , don't wait for the regular holiday traditions to roll around, find one on the internet, or make up your own!

Here's to the wonder of crayons~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment