Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hmmm......sweater or swimsuit?~

Well, the weather has me bumfoozled!  It was 43 or 44 degrees this morning, and now it's 80 degrees.  The sun is  out , and it's just like summertime.  I am trying to be stubborn, I really don't want to turn the air conditioning on just yet.  Swepco gets enough of my money every month as it is.  Of course, if you have small children , it's a never ending battle of "Turn out that light!  Do you work for Swepco?"  My dad generously reminds me, lol, that I was the child who couldn't remember to turn out the lights, so maybe I should be more understanding!  Although , I suppose, 80 degrees for April is not really summer in Arkansas.  That comes in July when it's 108 with 90 percent humidity.  It's enough to make you think we live in the rainforest! I 'm trying not to be like some people and scream "global warming", but it does kind of make you wonder.  Of course we did get more snow in the last year than ever, so who knows?  I guess we 'll just have to take it as it comes.  Keep your closets half and half , instead of summer wardrobe only.  It's not fooling me again......I've got my sweater out!  Hope everyone is staying comfy today , wherever you are!

Here's to the whims of weather~  Ruby Jeanette

P.S. I remembered to spell check today!

No comments:

Post a Comment