Wednesday, April 27, 2011

He said, She said~

I am definitely glad I went to the library yesterday!  I was out of new reading material, and if this weather keeps up , I am not a nice person (lol) if I have to sit and watch tv in bad weather.  Usually, because my husband is home, and he ADD channel -changes.  Anyone else know what I mean?  And uses the DVR button to fast forward , rewind , pause, and switch back and forth between two channels. You know , that pesky previous channel button.  And he can't just watch tv.  He has to comment on everything he sees.  Sample of conversation, "Oh, that was neat!" he says.  He means, "Why are you reading that book , instead of watching tv?"   I say, " I didn't see it. I was reading."  I mean, " And I don't care that I didn't see it."  He says, " Let me back it up , so you can see it."  He means, " I like annoying you while you are busy."  I say, " It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it."  I mean, " If you bother me one more time while I am in the middle of this book, my head is going to explode."  He says, " Oh wait, I went back too far. Wait a minute I 'll get it. "  He means , "This is so much fun!  I wonder how long I can keep her distracted?"  I say, " I'm watching ."  I mean , "I'm giving this about 5 more minutes, and I'm going to come unloaded on you."  He says, " Oh, never mind , it was on the other channel and won't let me go back to it.  "  He means , " I wonder if I maybe annoyed her too much?"  I say , "I'm going to the bedroom to read."  I mean, " If you follow me in here, you are going to be seriously injured.  " 

So, he doesn't know it , but I am actually reeeeeeeaaaallllllly patient with him......insert patting of my back here, lol!


Here's to a great rainy day activity, like reading .......or tv, I guess~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment