Monday, April 11, 2011

1-Five- 0~and a Little Bit Wild

Today I have published 150 blog posts in  a row.  WhooHoo!  Well, for the attention-challenged, 150 of anything in a row is an accomplishment.  We joke around here that I need to paint a sign for our front door that says BEWARE!  2 Artists, 4 people with ADD, 5 dogs, and one left-handed blonde live here.  ENTER at your OWN risk!  But, I can't really complain.  We never lack for entertainment here anyway. I guess we're probably "poster people" for the kooky.  I really wouldn't have it any other way.  We've always got paper, paint, pencils, markers, clay, wood, nails, string, beads, toys, dog food, legos, and miscellaneous junk, plus a huge stack of magazines and books, fiction and non, spread out somewhere.  I suppose if cleanliness is next to Godliness, we've got a long road to go yet.  But, we're pretty happy with the way we are , so I don't see us changing anything soon.  So, if you've dropped in here on my blog for the first time today, or if you've read any of it before, or if you never read it again, lol, thanks for sharing a little bit of your time with me.  Oh, yeah, and be warned,  if you drop by the house, this is NOT a fictional account of my life! Be prepared.........


Here's to living creatively~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment