Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where's a Pillow When You Need It?~

Well, I have got something funny to share today!  Everyone who knows me, knows I have a fairly strange sense of humour.  I love to laugh, and watching kid's cartoons is really fun for me.  Ever since I was little I loved to do impressions of cartoon characters to make my sister laugh.  Joseph, my oldest shares this habit with me.  Denim, my youngest is more like Mark, he has kind of a serious side, and a more dry sense of humour.   Last night Joseph and I were watching Despicable Me, and simultaneously went into the "SquidLauncher,  OH YES!  Ever seen one before? Of course not, I invented it!"  routine.  Then we were laughing and high-fiving one another and just being silly.  Mark turned to Denim and said , "Are they like this every day?  How do you stand it?"  Denim said, completely deadpan, "I just scream into a pillow slowly."  We laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  I think that is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard him say!  Just had to share this with you guys!

Here's to being a little different~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment