Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Epic Poetry, Candy Eggs, and Mountain Dew~

Sooooooo.......I've been working on an epic poem.  Have never written one before, so it's been interesting.  I really didn't intend for it to be so long, it just kind of got out of control, lol.  But, there's not a lot to do when you don't feel good, so I've been working on it a little every day while I had the flu.  Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better now, so not sure when I'll have time to finish.  But it's not like the poem is going anywhere.  I think I did find the perfect combo of inspirational foods though.......Candy robin eggs and Mountain Dew.  Oh, yeah!  This stuff works wonders for the mind in serious thought for words that rhyme with Fall, and things like that.  You wouldn't think it, but it actually tastes pretty good together.  When I write poems, I eat weird things.  Always a combination of sweet and something. Like Doritos and Hershey bars.  Or cashews and Dr. Pepper.  Or Coca Cola and Kettle Cooked BBQ chips, and Mounds bars.  Hmmmmm. Maybe my wardrobe is glad inspiration doesn't strike all that often, or it would get replaced, I think.  Well, anyway, when I get it finished, I'll share it, for sure.  Or maybe I should say IF I get it finished!  Hope everyone is having a great day today!

Here's to your perfect snack combo~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment