Thursday, March 24, 2011

SMILE!~

 I do believe I have never seen so many grouchy people in my life!  Everywhere I go, people are angry, aggravated, annoyed, alarmed or something.  Now, granted, I know these are tough times.  Times are tight, and money's even tighter.  But, I am beginning to wonder if people have forgotten where we live.  I mean, it's still America, right?  Land of the free, home of the brave , and all that that implies?  Sure, we're having tough times,  but we've still got more freedoms than just about any other place I know of.  You can get up in the morning and go to work, or not.  You can buy macaroni, or filet mignon, if you wanna, (and can afford it!).  You can wear a striped shirt, some dotted pants, and a pink bow in your purple hair.  You might get some looks, but no one will tell you , you can't do that.(Well, I mean your mother might, but it isn't illegal.) You can drive your car, go home to your house, of whatever size , and pretty much feel safe. These are all good things right?  And I know everyone is entitled to have a bad day. But , you are not entitled to take your bad day out on someone else.  So, I swear the next time I go to Wal-Mart, and smile at someone, and they snarl at me......I may just have to get angry, aggravated, annoyed, alarmed or something!


Seriously.....life is good .....so SMILE! it freaks people out!~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment