Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting Better~

Well , I am feeling a lot better today.  Amazing what some actual sleep will do for a body.  You know, I don't knock certain organizations use of sleep deprivation for a tactic.  It'd get me pretty quick.  Good to be on the upswing.  Laying around, while sometimes nice, gets old after a bit.  Especially if it's because you feel lousy, not lazy.  Go far away flu bug,  far, far away!  Hope everybody is having a good evening.  I'm listening to the rain on my tin roof right now.  That's a great sound you know.  I think it's probably one of the most romantic, relaxing sounds of the South.  I didn't like living in a regular house so much, when you couldn't hear it as well.  Mark said when we retire , we're going to build us a little shack on the back of our property and make sure it has a tin roof.  We'll let one of the boys have our "big" house we live in now.  Whichever of them gets married first. I'm not in any particular hurry for that!  Well, it's getting on towards eight o'clock, and I know everybody is busy, and has their own things going on, so I'll let you get back to it.  Thanks for everyone's prayers while I was sick, I think I'm on the mend now.  You all have a great night, and I 'll catch you back here next time!

Thinking of you all~  Ruby Jeanette 

No comments:

Post a Comment