Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tech Support~

 Computers are possessed by the Devil, it's true, I'm sure.  Everytime I try to get something going it won't load, but when the kids want to play games, it's fine.  Hmmmmm, maybe it's the operator?  I dunno. I think it can tell it's me when I sit down, and so decides to see how aggravated I'll get.  Anywho.  I am on line temporarily anyway.  It's just been one of those weeks this week.  Instead of one of those days.  I am so ready for warmer drier weather!  I love homeschooling but when it is cold and wet, my boys just about drive me around the bend!  There is only so much school you can do , and I don't let them play their video games , except for about an hour.  Soooooo, after a while I do run out of "constructive" things for them to do.  Who knows what happens when little boys run out of "constructive" things to do?  There's another "structive"........yep.....DE - structive.  It 's happened here before , let me tell ya!  Well, I guess that's boys.  Or that's what my Daddy says anyway.......as long as no one got knocked cold by a 2 by 4 it's all good.....another story, to be shared later maybe!  I guess I'll have to call my TECH support (AKA my MOM) if this computer keeps acting up.....I don't suppose she knows Tech support for little boys, though?  LOL catch everyone here tomorrow!


Here's to a better , brighter tomorrow~  Ruby Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Well, tech support for boys may be different than for girls, and tech support for computers is different, too. I can take a hammer to the computer. Not really. I will try to see what the problem is. With the computer that is. Boys??? Tell them maw said they better straighten up and fly right or ???? And the weather has put a damper on our camping trip. But then again, we stay camped out at the deer camp 24/7 anyway. And retirement is kinda like vacation all the time. Love it!!! And love you guys.

    ReplyDelete