Thursday, December 9, 2010

Be Specific!

All my life I wanted to be somebody.  I see now I should have been more specific.~ Jack Wagner

Are you who you want to be?  Most of the time, people are very unhappy with who they are.  They don't like themselves very much, which makes it very difficult to like others even a little.  If you think you are not a good enough person, it makes you put that feeling  on the people around you. And the problem with this situation, and people like that , is , that it is always someone else's fault that they feel that way, not theirs! They are not responsible for the way they feel , therefore they can be however they want to others and feel justified. The universe owes them , so to speak.   But , in reality, the only person responsible for the way I feel, think, and act, indeed, the very person I am , is ME.  I cannot cast blame on a single solitary person other than myself.  If I do not call on God to help me in a difficult situation with another person, it is no one's fault but mine.  If I let another's thoughts , or words ruin my day, it is not their fault, but mine alone.  If we want to grow up, and "be somebody", Be  Specific! God and I alone are in charge of  the way my life turns out.  Don't let other people choose who you turn out to be in life.   Be Specific! And choose every day to be a better person, the person YOU wanted to be.

Here's to making our own choices~Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment