Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tips~

I've had two doctor's visit this week already, and will have a third tomorrow.  I had really good experiences at St. Joseph's radiology and St. Joseph's cardiology.  I also had a great experience at Dr. Floyd's this week.  So I got to thinking , "What made these visits so excellent?", and thought I'd list these tips.


1. My visit began on time.
2.  The office staff was efficient and friendly.
3.  The nurses were competent and cheerful.
4.  I was treated with dignity and respect.
5.  The doctors were not in a hurry.
6.  Each test and procedure was explained in full detail, and I was made comfortable.
7.  No one was too busy to smile!


So to those of you in the medical offices I visited this last week , Thank You, and great job!  To SOME of the offices I've been in , in the past few years,  maybe think about some of these things and realize we DO notice if you are friendly, if you smile, if you know what you are doing, if you care about how we feel.  And just because you CAN be a nurse, doesn't mean everyone was cut out to do the job well, and with compassion.  I am so grateful for the good doctors I have seen lately , here at home and in Hot Springs.......your extra effort was noticed, and appreciated!

Here's to great nurses, technicians, receptionists, and doctors~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment