Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Application Process~

Whoooweeeeee.........I about didn't get here tonight.  I took one of those afternoon naps that I was talking about the other day, which kinda turned into one of those evening naps, which almost turned into waking up tomorrow! I didn't realize I was that tired, I guess.   Of course, trips to Hot Springs can do that to you.  I remember when those kinds of things used to be exciting, and now I guess it's more like a chore.  It doesn't help that most of them are for doctor's visits now, I suppose.  But, I really can't complain, I don't reckon.  I saw the new rheumatologist today, Dr. Logan.  I must say I thought he was awesome.  He actually talked to me like a real person , which makes a big difference in a doctor.  You would think that , "Oh , well doctors are people , too." So, when I go they are going to be normal humans.  But , no. I have had some excellent doctors, don't get me wrong. But in the rheumatologist department the wanted section must read something like this. (  Wanted~ Rheumatologist.  Must come from Mars.  Must treat patients like mindless sheep.  Must have no ability to smile or make people feel at ease.  Must be able to prescribe poisonous medications in attempt to make patient feel worse than they already do.  Sound exciting?  Then Rheumatology is the job for you!!!!!!  Apply at nearest torture center, I mean arthritis clinic.  )   So, when I met Dr. Logan , I was apprehensive, to say the least.  But , he rocked his job interview!  And really , isn't that what first consults should be like?  I'm hiring him, right?  I think I found the right candidate for my particular situation anyway.

   So here's to long afternoon naps,to having a more pleasant experience at the doctor's , and finding the right guy for the job!~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment