Friday, June 17, 2011

On the Road Again~

I am back!  I am so grateful to be back to the ruby butterfly after being gone!
You know when you're a little kid, (and a lot less breakable) , how it was fun to spin around and around and around, until you couldn't stand up anymore?  And everything continues to twirl after you  sit down?  That's vertigo. And who would have thought that just increasing your heart medication would cause that?  Well, I got it fixed now, I think! It feels good to be able to sit up without feeling like falling over, and stand up without feeling like passing out. I think feeling that way is possibly the worst ever.  Hopefully , I'm on the flip side now, and I wanted to let everyone know I appreciated all the prayers, and visits, and phone calls.  And especially thanks to my Mom who did my shopping, and Mark for taking me to the doctor.  Of course, I have to thank my sweet boys too, for getting me cold cloths, and sprite, when I was feeling really sick.  It's great to be loved, but it's great to be back on my own two feet too! 

Here's to the road to recovery~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment