Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nothing at All~

Do you know , not one interesting thing has happened to me today?  I would say I was sorry about it, but I have had too many of those days where WAY too much happened, and not all of it fun!  Within a three week period once when Denim was about 5, he had his tonsils out, had complications from that , had to be hospitalized, came home, broke his arm , the elbow part sticking out, had to go to Children's , have surgery and pins, and shortly thereafter started Kindergarten at private school. The same year his brother had to have his pacemaker replaced, and I was in and out of the hospital and doctor's offices for all kinds of things.  Sooooooo, maybe a NON - interesting day isn't so bad, huh? I can honestly say I'm glad it's been REAL uneventful around here lately!  Hope everyone is having a uneventful day around their house too, in a good way! You all try to stay cool, and catch you tomorrow, hopefully!

Here's to a very boring day, yay!  Ruby Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. First of all, WOW!!! Secondly, yes, sometimes a "nothing" day is just what the mind and body ordered.

    ~Leslie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie! Hope this finds you having a good day!

    ReplyDelete