Wednesday, June 1, 2011

For Your Health?~

I heard about the Health Fair/Women's Night Out , that they are having in Hot Springs this weekend.  They were talking about it on the radio and telling about all the stuff that they are offering at the dinner.  They said that they would have wine and cheese tasting, chocolates, and all kinds of health screenings. They also said if you get your mammogram done at the event, they will give you a massage and a robe.  Now I know mostly ladies read my blog, so you men, if you are squeamish........turn away, lol!   I have had a mammogram, just last year, and let me tell you probably the only way that I will get another one anytime soon is IF they're offering chocolate to go with it.  Plus, I told my mom, the massage and the robe is just standard mammogram equipment.  They "massage" your boobs up into that machine, and give you one of those nice backless paper "robes" to do it in. So , no thank you.  I believe I will just eat chocolates here at the house .  For this year anyway.

Here's to "proper, DIGNIFIED" health care ~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment