Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stuff and Nonsense~

Here is a poem I wrote today.  I was thinking about all the rain, and somehow the wheels in my head turned around this idea.  Don't ask me how, I don't know, lol.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Roosters In My Bathtub~
----------------------------------

There are roosters in my bathtub,
and they're splashing all about.
They're frothing up the bubbles,
they're hopping in and out.

They're leaving three-toed footprints.
up and down the floor.
They're firing off their water guns,
at the target on the door.

I'm not sure how they got here,
or where they'll go back to,
But roosters in my bathtub?
This simply will not do.


Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment