Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of the World, As We Know It~

Well, as you know, if you read my post about this the other day, the end of the world is tomorrow.  I hesitated even writing my blog for the last couple of days, because after all, after tomorrow, who will read it?  I'm sure glad that this "prophet" guy got this all figured out for us, because I was really worried I might not know what was going to happen and when.  He had some of his "converts" out interviewing folks to find out what the "believers" were all going to be doing tomorrow.  There were a lot of different answers.  But my favorite part was when they asked one of the unbelievers what he would be doing tomorrow to plan for the coming apocalypse.  "Well, " he said , "I believe I'm going fishing."  Sounds like a good plan to me.




Here's to God being in control, of whatever happens~ Ruby Jeanette
 

No comments:

Post a Comment