Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Prayer for those in the Storms~

Dear Heavenly Father, I know that you are the Master of the Wind, and the Maker of the Rain.  I know that You love us , because Your Word says so, and because you sent Your Only Son to die for all humanity.  I know that we are sinners, born without hope of salvation except for His Blood.  I know that all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.  But I am saddened to hear of all the terrible storms that have raged across the south and other areas in the last few weeks and months.  I am grieved to know so many people have been killed, and so many personal belongings, homes and business have been destroyed.  I would not dare to say I know why. Or that I know better than You do Lord.  But please give these people in these areas, relief and comfort in their sorrow .  I ask that You grant them shelter, and safety in the storm.  I ask that You hold them and their loved ones in Your arms, and let those who don't know You , draw close to You now in this time of danger.  Be with them all, watch over them.  Be with us, and let us never forget to be thankful for all that You have blessed us with.  I ask this in the Name of Your Son,  Jesus Christ.........Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment