Sunday, May 15, 2011

On A Roll~

I' m typing this on Joseph's laptop because my computer is kaput.  It just quit working for apparently no reason. It wouldn't even turn back on, so I'm not sure how you go about fixing something like that.  Joseph was kind enough to loan me his laptop, he said "Cause I know you want to get back to your blog, Momma."  Well, he was right!  I missed yesterday, and it was my first time to miss since I started six months ago.  I was really on a roll too.  But I guess that's how life works, too. We really think we are "on a roll" and then something comes along and throws us off track .  It can be anything . Sickness, or tragedy.  Even something positive can throw us off track from where we need to go.  If we get more focused on the blessing than the Blessor, our lives can become unbalanced.  Hopefully, Mom can fix my computer, if not, I may have to keep using this laptop.  It's not a big deal.  I think if that is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'll be doing alright!  With the help of the Lord, I'm going to stay on a roll!

Here's to staying on track ~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment