Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a Miracle!(Almost)

Cue the monk chanting........Aaaaaaaa ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....My mother is officially a technical goddess. She raised my computer back from the dead.  No joke folks, I have no idea what she did, but it is fixed and I am not going to complain.  Thanks Mom!     But now it feels weird because it is on the widescreen now instead of Joseph's small laptop screen , and every time I look at it , it seems funky.  Man it's good to be back with Ole Faithful here.  Funny how attached we get to some strange things.  I'm just letting everyone know, I'm alive and kicking, and since I got no feedback to say otherwise, I am blogging away here on the ruby butterfly.  I am looking into transferring all my posts to some other less complicated forum though.  Let me know if you know of any good ones.  Well, I suppose.......I should get off of here and do laundry, dishes and other ho -hum tasks.  Or, I guess I could finish reading the book I started earlier.......hmmmmmmmm, no contest there, I'll let those that know me well guess which I choose!  Have a great night everybody!

Here's to being functional again, and to my Mom , you rock! ~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment