Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Chatting~

I have hit a brick wall.  I can not think of one thing to write about or talk about. I guess this  must be what writer's block is like.  Thank goodness, I don't make a living off writing, because I might be out of a job.  There just has not been any thing interesting going on here lately.  Although , there are those who would say, that was a good thing in and of itself.  We haven't had any dramatic doctor appointments or emergency room visits.  No major illnesses or drama.  So, I suppose I'm glad in that respect.  We live in a small town, and so we haven't really had anything newsworthy there either.  I am glad we live somewhere that the major news is that our "new" store got ice cream!  Well, I hope everyone's life has been non eventful too.  But blessed and safe.  Have a great afternoon everyone!

Here's to the slow lane~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment