Friday, May 13, 2011

Which Direction Are You Going?~

Life is an escalator : You can move forward or backward; you cannot remain still.  ~
Patricia Russell~McCloud



I think this is an interesting quote.  I'm not sure I agree with it in the fact that I don't think you can go backwards in life.  Life is constantly changing, and pushing us forward.  Many people would like to go backwards, and change things that are behind them.  I 've made decisions I regret , and I'm sure others have too.  But we can't go back.  That's both a blessing and a curse.  I believe God made time only go in one direction, so that we can't dwell on what has happened.   We can only choose forward.  He gives us this moment, and this moment only to make the most of.  We cannot remain still in it, we must continue our journey to the next place, the next moment.  I am thankful that every minute is a new slate, and that God blesses us each breath to change our lives, and our futures.  I don't want to look back, and live in regret.  I only want to move forward towards the goal of Heaven !

Here's to moving forward , one moment at a time~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment