Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring Fever~

Well, I've got to say, I sure have enjoyed this warmer weather.  I know everybody was excited to get the snow, but I 'm going to be a party pooper and say, I hope we don't get anymore.  Snow is ok in limited doses.  But , I guess Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.  Spring because of all the new growth, and every thing seems to be singing with the news that warmer weather is on it's way.  Fall because everything turns red, gold, and brown and prepares for sleep.  Fall is cozy , Spring is exciting.  I don't know what Winter is.  And Summer is just a killer for me.  I know God has plans for every season, and reasons for all that the earth experiences.  I wouldn't second-guess God in this department, as He knows I would do a very lousy job controlling the weather!  But, sometimes in the doldrums of the cold, rainy thing we call Winter here in Arkansas, my heart aches for Spring.  I 'm ready for the flowers, trees, and grass to sing their song," Spring has come again!  God is the God of creation! " Are you a little tired of winter? 


Here's to new growth, spiritually and earthly~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment