Friday, February 4, 2011

It said What?!??~

Trending Now:

4. Green and Yellow
5. Oysters


Ok, to explain.  You know how if Yahoo is your home page, it has the trending now place on your page?  Well, after I check my FB I always go to the Yahoo home page to check the news, and read the comics, (obviously , the best part of the newspaper , anyway,) and I noticed the trending issues for today.  I see number 4, and read it and number 5 accidentally all together.  I thought it said " Green and Yellow Oysters ".  And I immediately thought to myself, "Please tell me that is NOT a trending issue for today!  If I have to think about Green and Yellow Oysters being an issue, I am going to be sick all day!"  It's amazing what a difference another line and number make! LOL  But this is not the first time I've done that lately, I am ashamed to say.  When the Murfreesboro Diamond came out with the new format, with the beautiful pictures at the top of the page (Great work , by the way, Charles!), I didn't buy a paper for a month, because I thought it was the same issue, I did not notice that the pictures in the squares were different everytime!  Sooooooo......Queen of the Observant, I  am not!  But, hey , you have to admit, these days you never know.....they might be trying to sell us some Green and Yellow Oysters.....I'll keep my eye out!


Here's  hoping for a great lunch today....lol~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment