Monday, February 21, 2011

Ha! Bet You Guys Thought I Forgot!

Well, it's been 90 some odd days in a row for me on my blog!  Whoo hoo!  That's cause for celebration , I think!  But , seriously , though.  I am so grateful to everyone for their feedback, comments, and encouragement.  It makes it easy to come here everyday and find something to say.  I am so blessed to have everyone's friendship on FaceBook, and in real life.  Sometimes ,the digital world can seem like a far-away place, but the more you go there , the more you realize that it's a great way to keep in touch with the real world.  When you're ill, and don't get that face to face interaction, part of your life becomes diminished.  Being here in cyberspace has helped make that void a little better.  So, to anyone who reads my blog, or leaves a comment, or is my friend......thanks for helping me make my blog , and my life a little better every day!


Here's to you!~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment