Sunday, February 20, 2011

Perfect Sunday Morning~

  What is the perfect morning for you?  Do you have your own little routine that you do, that makes your morning go just right?  I know how to have my perfect morning.  I'm having it right now.  Two little boys, one "big boy" ( my hubby), three dogs, one very large Labrador (color: chocolate), one medium sized tan mutt ( breed :unknown), and one very small dog, (color :white) .  All in the same king sized bed.  Me , on the computer , (writing my daily drivel) , feeling lazy.  Got lots of stuff I could be doing , it just doesn't seem important right now.  I wonder how many more mornings my boys will want to do this. Goofy time, in our pj's , just the right amount of togetherness, silly and sweet.  I can't help but think, the dishes will wait, that laundry will still be there later. Right now I hear little boy shrieks calling to me, "Oh , help, Mommy!  Daddy has turned into the tickle monster!"  And that's the perfect morning to me.

Here's to your perfect morning~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment