Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One More Day~

 One more day can be nothing to someone, or everything to someone. 


   Sometimes when a day goes wrong, it seems as if we can't get past it fast enough.  And for the days that seem perfect, they fly by us, and we wonder where they went.  I know it's all "relative", but sometimes you wish there was a way to hang on to that sweetness a little while longer. I used to think about the questions I wanted to ask God when I got to heaven.  That was one of them.  As to why wonderful days seem so few and far between sometimes.  And then I realized, when I get to heaven it won't matter anymore.  The questions we have now will seem so unimportant then.  So I have to rethink my attitude about what constitutes a "good" day and a "bad" day.  I realize that any day God gives us is a good day, a blessing just to have , with any trials or tribulations that come with it.  Our circumstances do not determine God's love toward us.  His love is unchanging, and not dependent on any earthly situation.  So when I am having a "bad" day , I hope I can remember that God goes with me, through the good, the bad , and the ugly.  Every moment , whether wonderful, or wretched.  THIS is the day that the LORD has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.


Here's to being six feet above ground~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment