Friday, January 21, 2011

Puppies, Kittens , and all God's Critters~

Let me just start off by saying, I love animals.  All animals.  We've had birds, fish, chameleons, hamsters, cats, dogs, rabbits, chickens, ponies, and even a tarantula.  God created them all.  They are animals, yes.  But they have feelings, hurts, and needs , just like people do.  So let me now say whoever is dumping animals off at my parents house needs to stop.  Yes, I love animals.  I will feed and care for any lost thing I find.  If you see something starving, or hurt and do not help, you are a harder soul than I.  But just because I can, and do take care of lost things, does not make our farm , "UNWANTED ANIMAL CENTRAL." I am not sure what it says about a person who would leave a barely weaned puppy to just starve or be hit by a car.  There is a verse actually in the Bible that applies here.  It says "The righteous man regardeth the life of his beast."   Now , if only the righteous can enter Heaven, and you don't care for your animals,  where are you going to go?  Just something for us to think about.  Pets are a huge responsibility, and if you can't take care of something, take it to the pound or GIVE it to someone who will.   Not DUMP....GIVE it away.  And so let me finish by saying, Yes, the puppy is being taken care of .  I don't want to have to stand before God and have him say, "Well , you did everything right ,  but you didn't take care of your animals.  Sorry, no Heaven for you."  That would be a terrible thing, now, wouldn't it?

Here's to little more compassion~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment