Saturday, January 15, 2011

Inventors~

To be an inventor, you need a good imagination, and a pile of junk. 


Read to the end to find out who the quote belongs to.

If this is true, we must be some of the best inventors ever!  I have accumulated way too much junk , in the last year.  Although most of it is technically not junk, but usable stuff with no home.  I am not really a hoarder , but I am chronically disorganized.  Now , my husband on the other hand , would never throw anything away if he had anything to say about it.  It can be frustrating.  But I realized something the other day.  He sees the possibilities in objects, and things, that maybe I didn't see.  I think if he had been born a hundred years ago, he would definitely been an inventor.  He is great with making something out of nothing.  If you have a problem with something , he can fix it, and probably with little or no cost.  So I suppose his ingenuity is not always a bad thing.  But, don't tell him I said so. There are still a few things I need to throw out!

Here's to creativity~ Ruby Jeanette
PS The quote is Thomas Edison's

No comments:

Post a Comment