Thursday, January 20, 2011

Controversial!~

Oh, I had NO idea!  There are some things you just can't post.  Believe or not I "spammed" everyone yesterday because of some words I used.  So let me get this straight.....you can print the F-word, or take photos of certain "things"  and that is ok to put out there for all the world to see, but I got a spam message because of my blog?  Well, anyhow.  Guess that shows where some people's priorities are.  No biggee.  Free speech is a wonderful thing.  And I mean that sincerely.  People do take advantage of it, here in America, we are so used to hearing people voice their opinions ,that we think nothing of it anymore.  But there are so many places in the world where free thinking, and individual opinions are not only not valued, they are illegal. No going against the government, or people in power.  No expressing an idea different from the mainstream.  Having a different religion, or view is considered a jailable offense.  We are so lucky to live where we do!  I am grateful for the spam message I got. I will never again take for granted my right to speak freely!

Here's to freedom!~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment