Friday, January 28, 2011

My Nan's Favorite Sayings~

I have a real good friend who always has some interesting sayings, here are just a few.  She is in her 80's so she has the experience to back these sayings up!  I love you Nan!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiss me quick, and let me go.  Yonder come Paw with the grubbin' hoe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we sit all fat and chunky.  Ate two cats and swallered a monkey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the day you are born til you ride in a hearse, things are never so bad that they couldn't be worse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you , I love you, I love you, I do,
Do not get excited , I love monkeys too.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Apples in the kitchen, peaches on the shelf,
I'm gettin' good and tired, of sleepin' by myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

He that thinketh by the inch, and speaketh by the yard, oughter be kicked by the foot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bell's not a bell til you ring it, a song's not a song til you sing it,
Love was not put in our heart to stay,
Love isn't love til you give it away.



Here's to my Nan~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment