Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fair Warning~

For those of you who are new to my blog, fair warning !  I like kooky poetry(see sidebar).  If this doesn't fit the bill....  hehehe.  Enjoy!


Chickens    by Jack Prelutsky

Last night I dreamed of chickens.
There were chickens everywhere.
They were standing on my stomach,
they were nesting in my hair
they were pecking at my pillows
they were hopping on my head
they were ruffling up their feathers
as they raced about my bed.

They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers
they were roosting in the corners
they were clucking in my ears
there were chickens, chickens, chickens,
for as far as I could see,
when I woke today, I noticed
there were eggs on top of me.


Here's to a fun-filled day for everyone!  ~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment