Thursday, November 17, 2011

Uh-Huh..........~

Happy 13th birthday to someone very special!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Situation:
Me~ Sitting in front of computer , at FaceBook page
Husband~  Standing behind me, asking "What are you doing?"
Me ~  Saying "Checking my FaceBook page."
Husband ~  Still standing there staring, staring, staring..........."Well, whatever."
Me~.   Ohhhhkayyy.  Yeah, whatever.  Men are sooooo weird!

Is that one of those situations where you just say, huh?  I mean , I know English was my first language, and  I thought I had picked up  more man-speak in fifteen years than that, but I guess not.  Any ideas as to what that particular exchange was supposed to mean?  Seriously? I'm scrolling through Face Book , something I do a couple of times a day.  What did he THINK I was doing?  I have no clue.  Sometimes I just look over at him, and think , "Who ARE you?!?"  Definitely one of those head-scratch type of days, for sure.  I wonder if he has any idea how close I come to just lobbing him upside the head sometimes?  Heehee.  With one hand I'm scratching my head, while I lob him upside his head with my other hand, so HE can scratch HIS head in confusion..........."What happened?"......(lol)!  Ahhhhhhhh, the joys of married life!  

Have a great day everyone!  ~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment