Thursday, November 3, 2011

Keeping It Going~

I decided to redo the appearance of my blog yesterday.  I got bored with the look, and thought it could use re-vamping.   I did add a new description underneath the title and picture.  I did have "Only positive, uplifting, and humorous anecdotes".  Now I have ,"Finding the funny, fearless, and furious things in everyday life...".  Why did I change it?  Well, I found out that people find it hard to believe that you can be positive every day.  I guess I was really naive in that I didn't realize there was so much  negative energy in this world. I guess I knew it, but I didn't KNOW it, if ya' know what I mean.  So, I thought , "I'll change my description, but only so people realize you can still be frustrated or even furious and still be positive and optimistic.  Sometimes the world sucks.  I mean this is a fact.  We get sick, the bills pile up, as does the laundry and the housework.  The kids get ornery, the doctor did not have good news, our car is on the fritz.   But I refuse to give into the idea that life will never get any better, or that I have to be upset with the world in general! I can be furious, and optimistic.  I 'm going to be furiously optimistic!  Or optimistically furious, or something!  I'm going to be fearless and funny. I'm going to be fearlessly funny, or funnily fearless!  Or something!  But I absolutely am going to keep going with the idea that people need encouragement, and hope , and the realization that , Thank the Good Lord!  this life is not all there is!  So don't give up just yet.  I believe the sun is on the horizon.

Here's to never giving in to hopelessness!~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment