Friday, November 18, 2011

Nothing On!~

It is official.  I now pay 100 dollars a month for 400 channels of nothing.  There is absolutely nothing on ! And I like a wide variety of things, not just one type of programming.  I like mysteries, crime shows, nature documentaries, kids programs, good movies, music shows, British telly, I will even  watch hunting, fishing , auto auctions, home improvement, craft shows,  even financial reports!  I like cooking shows, and even  opera!  But here is  what was ACTUALLY listed on six channels in a row on my DirectTV screen guide.  In order , they were:
I Like Killing Flies
Turkey Fried Easy!
Hairy Bikers
Best Vacuum Ever!
More American Eats
I Used To Be Fat

Really!  I couldn't help but laugh!  I thought about, "What if aliens landed on Earth , and were going to learn about our culture , from just these six channels?!?"  We like to kill flies ,while eating turkey, fried  easy.  All of our friends are hairy bikers, who used to be fat , from eating more American eats, but worked it off with the best vacuum ever! I'm sorry!  I couldn't help it!  I 've got to take my laughs where I can , and this was just too good to pass up..........have a great evening everyone......just don't expect to find anything on TV!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment