Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting Better~

It feels so good to be on the mend!  I had no idea that a sinus/bronchial infection could lay you so low. Two weeks in, two antibiotic rounds, and one steroid shot later, I think I may be on the upswing , finally.  Congestion mostly gone, now just really tired still.  I have missed posting on my blog, and FaceBook these last couple of weeks.  I'm behind with my "Thanks for" count , too.  I missed Wednesday and Sunday church from last week,  and I sure do count on the fellowship I get when I go.  You don't realize what a difference that time in the Lord's house makes for the rest of your week.  Or, it does for me , anyway. 
  Hubby has gone hunting for the day, and I haven't heard anything from him yet, so don't know whether he got a deer.  He was hoping for a nice, juicy , doe.  He never has been much of a horn hunter, you can't eat them, you know.  But tenderloin from a doe,  whew - whee, that's some seriously good eats, there.  Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and wish everyone a blessed day!  Here's my "Thanks for"  for the last week or so....
6.  Feeling better
7.  Deer in the woods
8.  My parents living right next door
9.  Groceries in the cupboard
10.  Wood in the stove
11.  Little boy hugs
12. Warm blankets

Here's to being on the upswing!~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment