Saturday, July 30, 2011

Today's Ramblings, lol~

Well, I am very aggravated with my stomach today.  It refused to cooperate so I could go and read at library club.  My wonderful husband took my boys to the library and then did the grocery shopping.  We had a really good turnout for club this year, so I was sad to miss the last day. Denim was sure glad he went though.  He won the grand prize this year, two tickets to Magic Springs Theme Park.  He is finally tall enough to enjoy most of the rides , so he is very excited.  I am feeling some better,  but that kind of thing can really wear you out.  Plus, I have really not felt like getting on the computer, or doing any of my usual chores, so please , if you come to visit, bring your blinders, cause the house is a mess.  A friend of mine, Norman, always says, "Well, if it bothers them, tell them to get up and clean it."  I haven't gotten that brave yet, but I suppose the idea is sound, lol. Any way, not a whole lot going on here at the Woods Place, just hanging around, and trying to recoup, from all this sick and tired.  I tell ya, I'm about sick and tired, of sick and tired.  Hope everyone is having a great night!

P.s.  I 'd like to thank Janice , Cheryl, Tammy, Adrea, Jet, and Tina for all their work with the library club!

Here's to being on the uphill side, (I hope! )  ~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment