Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yay!~

I had a great weekend , and hope everyone else can say the same.  It was nice to unwind, and just do nothing. Although that is not what constitutes most people's idea of the Fourth of July celebration. We've had those kinds of celebrations too before.  You know what I mean , right?  When it falls on a Monday.......  (Sample of activity)
Friday~  Early. Go to bank.  Wait in long line.  Cash check.  Go to grocery store.  Wait in long line.  Spend waaaaaay too much on groceries.  Go to bulk ice machine.  Wait in long line.   Ice machine is out of ice when it is your turn.  Go to C-Stop.  Wait in long line .  Get ice.  Friday night~  Go to park.  Wait in long line.  Sweat like some wild , crazed person.  Watch fireworks.  Be exhausted.  Go home.        Saturday~   Repeat Friday's activities, except with less money, and less energy.  LOL!  We just decided that this year we would eat , play and enjoy our holiday at home.  And it really was nice.  Now, I'm not knocking anyone who went and did any of those things I mentioned, so please don't take offense. If you were brave enough, I take my hat off to you!  So, however you chose to celebrate your holiday weekend, I hope it was safe, fun, and memorable.


Here's to making your own fun!~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment