Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shirking ~

Alright, I am officially a slacker.  I have not posted here for something like a couple of days.  I am so disappointed in myself, lol.  I can honestly say though, that between doctor visits and trying (emphasis on trying!), to get my laundry under control, I have been as Mark would say, "Too pooped to pop."  I did do library club, and grocery shop, although not at Brookshires because it was absolutely bonkers the amount of people there today !  If you weren't there , I've got to tell you, I've never seen so many people at a grocery store.  The Movie  Gallery parking lot, O Reilly's parking lot, both sides of the side street, one vacant lot, the ENTIRE Brookshires parking lot, AND the church across the road was full of cars!  There were people waiting in line to get in , a line running all the way out the door and into the end of the parking lot.  I couldn't believe it!  All I had wanted to do was turn in my loyalty card and get it set up in their computer.  But, there was no way I was going to wait in 102 degree weather just for that.  Needless to say I did my shopping at Wal-Mart, which was surprisingly , not crowded, (lol wonder why?  I think everyone else in Nashville was at Brookshires!) Hopefully it will die down next week and I can shop with sanity. On a positive note though, I got my grocery shopping done, helped at library club, scored the James Rollins book I've been wanting, and fixed tacos for supper.  So , maybe I don't qualify for slacker status............just yet! 

Hope everyone else had a stellar day too~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment