Friday, July 1, 2011

Did You Bring Your Helmet?~

Let me warn you!  If you need to go to Wal Mart, then you might oughta go now.  We just got back from there, and I'm a telling ya', it was bananas!  I know it's the holiday weekend , but sheesh!  I couldn't believe it.  I did not sign up for demolition shopping.  And what really got me was , it's just like it is on the open road.  It was the little old people!  And I love old people , please don't misunderstand, lol, but I felt like I needed a crash helmet and football pads to get through there.  Parking in the middle of the road, speeding, driving too slow, not looking both ways, pulling out in front of other vehicles, and weaving back and forth!  I was really patient ,so please don't think I went all postal on some elderly man. But, I was glad to be done for sure.  Hopefully , I'm completely done and won't even have to go back to town til Tuesday.  Not one of my better experiences at Wal-Mart, anyhow.  Well, it's the Fourth of July weekend, and almost too hot to do anything, so whatever you have planned, make sure you can beat the heat.  Despite bad shopping trips, insane heat, and crazy -high grocery prices, we still live in the greatest country on earth!

Here's to America! Long may her flag wave! ~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment