Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's Today's Number?~

I have noticed lately that my FaceBook friends number has been different every day for about the last month or so.  I pretty much know everyone on my list , some only a little, but most I would know on the street.  It's weird to see your friends number fluctuate like that.  My friend Fernando noticed his doing this , too, and said he hoped it wasn't because he had offended anyone.  I hope I didn't either.  But , it's almost kind of funny at this point, like the game we used to play with daisies.  You know, "He/She loves me.  He/She loves me not."  I know it's just a computer glitch, because the people "reappear" on my list periodically.  I 'm glad I don't have to have a certain number over there to keep my self-esteem up, lol.  Or every day I  might be like. "  They like me, they like me not!"  Seriously though.  It's good to have friends you can "count" on every day! 

Here's to friends in fairweather and foul~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment