Monday, August 1, 2011

What, again?!?~

It is here. Again.  It's very persistent, I have to give it credit.  It comes every week at the same time.  Yep.  It's Monday.  I'm feeling it today, too.  Not really sure why, either.  Might be because I have a cold sore nearly the size of my head on my lip.  Or the fact that my computer generously alerted me that the temperature is supposed to be 105, not counting the heat index.  With the humidity 83 % , but with no rain.  Soooooo, for those people who think I am ALWAYS chipper, and chirpy, please read my blog today, and feel better about yourselves, lol.
Nah, I don't really know why .  Guess I'm just having an off day.  I suppose everyone is allowed one .  I think I'll take today as mine.  Although I changed my lead song on my playlist to "Monday, Monday", by the Mamas and the Papas, it's very hard to be depressed to '60's folk music.  Or the BeachBoys.  It's just so catchy, and summery.  Makes you think of  big cheeseburgers, classic cars, and surfing.  Sunshine, and waves.  Good looking guys in board shorts, lol.  You know, the little things.  Well, dang it, if I haven't talked myself into a better mood!  Ya'll have a great Monday everyone!

Here's to psyching yourself out~ Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment