Monday, August 29, 2011

Multi-Tasking~

Well, everyone, I think I am to be congratulated!  We just finished our first school day, and it went off without a hitch.  Oh, we had a little bit of the "Oh, man .  Math again?", grumbling, but basically it was great. My 12 year old gathered up his books, and said ,"Alright, let's get smart!"  .  Loved it.  So we've got Algebra this year , which he didn't mind, but my 10 year old was not sure about still.  English , Science, History, Art, Astronomy, History of Inventions, (every boys dream subject!) Bible, and Handwriting.  I am also trying (emphasis on trying), to teach myself a little bit of Spanish until I can afford the Rosetta Stone program.  Although, I must say, trying to learn Spanish pronunciation, while teaching Algebra, might not be the best way to try to multi-task.  Note to self , save Spanish for after finding the value of "X".  Anyway , all in all , a great day, so I'm charting this one with a big smiley face!  Hope you all are having a great day, and may you never stop learning!

Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment