Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is That Really News?~

I think today had probably the most interesting set of news stories to lead off Yahoo! with.  There was a picture of Obama's ridiculously over-priced "tour bus", ( what is he?  a rock star?), the Chinese ambassador buying coffee, ( what? they're not allowed?),  a college recruiter was giving away gifts and  money in recruitment ( like that's the FIRST time that ever happened?) , Taylor Momsen wearing her trashy chic clothes and raccoon makeup, informing everyone she is giving up acting, ( Taylor who??) Chupacabra caught on video( not that I care), and Kate Gosselin's show was canceled, ( Thank the Good Lord!).  But is ANY of that really newsworthy?  I didn't think so, but hey, what do I know about popular culture anyway,lol?  I do seriously wish that sometimes there was an inspirational news page to lead off my internet searching.  You know, kind of like the inspirational stories get first page, and I can read about Obama's ridiculous antics on page 187 in Section X or something like that.  I am so ready for someone else to be President , I might even vote for Hilary Clinton ,(shudder) , if she runs.  Nah, surely God will bless us with someone with an entire brain of their own, although I'd settle for a brain between them AND the VP.  Man, I have done talked myself right out of being interested in politics, again!  Ya'll have a good night ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment