Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm Ready! ~

Just thought  I'd revamp the appearance of my blog .  I get tired of always looking at the same backgrounds and pictures, so I like to change it up now and then.  I am kind of getting the hang of working with the Blogger system , and can do a lot more things with it now , then when I first started. 

I tell you what though, I was sure hoping this cooler weather would stick around a little bit longer, but NO! , we're back to the triple digits again today.  Uugggh!  I am ready for fall.  I guess I like fall and winter the best.  Sweaters, chunky boots, pumpkin pie, new school books, crunchy leaves and the snap of the air turning cooler.  Fall has just always seemed kind of magical to me somehow.  It seems to hold the promise of something mysterious and fanciful.  I've always loved walking through the woods, and seeing the deer change color from summer red to winter gray. Or watching the squirrels scurry, scurry putting away their acorn stores.  It's the time of red apples and yellow school buses.  Orange mums, and warm chocolate chip cookies.  But , it's just not the same without that drop in the temperature!  I'm crossing my fingers that it comes along soon!  

Here's to pumpkin patches, leaf piles, and perfect fall weather~  Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment