Saturday, December 17, 2011

Get Your Busy On~

Ooooooh, I'm behind, behind, behind!  I have tried to post here, on FB, on my new blog, on my new Lupus FB page, and I am seriously behind!  But , let's see.   I have been kind of busy.  I've made about 8 dozen chocolate chip cookies, 4 gallons of home made laundry soap, cooked 3 or 4 meals a day , done school work, library visits, Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, cleaned house, done seemingly endless loads of laundry, had a couple of doctor visits, tended animals, regular church , and so on and so on.  I 'm just about ready for it to be new year's so I kind of get a break before March.  My husband, my Dad, AND my Mom's birthdays are all in March, so the merry go round starts all over again.  And home school testing is in April, so we have crunch time on account of that.  Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it!  Anybody who thinks motherhood is NOT a full time job, needs to try it for a day or two. Of course, I then see some of my friends posts on FB , and they add in full time job, full time student, and their kids public school events to their schedule also.  Wow. 
   With all this going on lately, I wonder why I haven't had time to write anything ?   Ha! 
So, anyway.  I 'm here wishing everyone a blessed holiday season.  Hope you are able to spend it with the people you love most!

Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment