Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blue Tuesday?~

Did you ever have "one of those days"?  You know where the minute you hit the floor (late ! late!), that you just know the day will not get any better from there ?  Usually it's Monday, right? Nope. That's me, today.  Both the boys had dental work done yesterday, and then we had youth rally for church last night.  So, today we overslept, and both the boys are being complete grouches today.  Usually they get along really well, but today it has been fuss, fuss, nag, nag, pick,pick, pick at each other, until I just want to snatch them baldheaded.  Plus, I was stressed out from yesterday's dentist visit, I didn't sleep well last night, so I am running on empty and it's only 11 o'clock.  Whew.
  But you know what they say , life is 10 percent what happens to you, and 90 percent of how you REACT to what happens to you. So I'm trying to get my REACT-or in gear today, and change my attitude.  It can be tough sometimes. You know when you get in that "funk" in your brain, how it can be hard to turn it off, or turn it around to the positive.  So, that's my goal for today. Turn my brain funk around.  Maybe if I keep telling myself that, I'll feel better by the end of the day!  Hope you are all having a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment