Sunday, December 18, 2011

33~

33~ I turned 33 Friday, and thought it would be great if I could find one thing to be thankful for, for each year I've been alive.  So here are,

Thirty -three things to be thankful for~

1. My salvation
2. My husband
3. My children
4. That both my parents are still with me
5. My house is paid for
6. My vehicle is paid for
7. I am able to teach my children at home
8. I have 5 dogs, one cat, 4 fish, a spider , a turtle , and some chickens who like me
9. I am able to read and enjoy books
10.  I can hear and enjoy music
11.  Clean , fresh sheets to sleep on
12.  Good food
13.  Cold water to drink
14.  A team of doctors I respect
15.  A church family who loves me
16.  My husband is employed
17.  We have enough money to pay our bills
18.  We have a little money for extras
19.  I have 3 sisters that I love
20.  I have three brother in laws who I love
21. I can see and enjoy God's creation
22.  Chocolate cake
23.  Holding someone's hand
24. Hugs!
25.  Classic Christmas movies
26.  The smell of pine cones
27.  A little boys smile
28.  Knowing that you got someone the perfect gift
29.  Waking up to see the sun rise
30.  Seeing the sunset
31.  309 Face Book friends
32.  Living one day at a time
33.  and finally, NOT knowing what tomorrow will hold!

2 comments:

  1. I like this. Sometimes at the end of the day I recall the best bit of the past 24 hours and dwell on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Check out my new blog at therubybutterfly.wordpress.com

      Delete