Thursday, October 27, 2011

Save Me ......(LOL!)

I am doing my blog now because my hubby has decided to watch his DVR'd Bull Riding from the other night.  This would not be a problem ,except that Project Runway is on, and it's the final and I would REALLY  like to see it.  Also, he is not content to just WATCH his bull riding.  Our computer is about 4 feet from the TV, so he feels compelled to comment every 5 minutes or so.  They said,  they did, they are talking about........blah, blah , blah.  Now, my question is....If I cared,  wouldn't I be watching it?!?  But, noooooo, he doesn't get it.  I am trying to use my computer time to do my email, blog, Face Book , and things for the boys' school, and I have to stop every few minutes, and say,  "Uh-huh.  Oh, really?  Interesting."  I used to really enjoy bull riding and rodeo, but they have changed the rules, and it's gotten really sophisticated with all these contractors, companies, and money involved.  I just don't care to watch it anymore. But it seems I'm going to hear about it, anyway.  Yep. Here comes the next comment now............

No comments:

Post a Comment